Andrea Dress 192451
or make 4 interest-free payments of $77.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Navy Dress
- Lightweight Jersey Fabric
- Three-quarter Sleeves
- Denim Look Detail Skirt
- No Zip
- Midi Length
- Stretch Fabric
- True to Size
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Joseph Ribkoff 192451
* Please note all our Joseph Ribkoff styles are sold in Australian sizes (AU10 = CAN8)
Generic Size Chart
Compare your measurements against our sizing chart below, to determine the best size to purchase. Please keep in mind that this is a generic guide and if your measurements don't match, order your usual Australian size.
How to get your measurements:
Bust- Measure around the largest area of your bust, ensuring that the measuring tape sits flat across the back. Tape position should be as close to the under arm position as possible.
Waist- Measure around the narrowest part of your torso, ensure that the tape stays parallel with the floor.
Hips- Stand with heels apart and measure around the fullest part of the hip and bottom area. Again, ensure that the tape stays parallel to the floor to ensure correct measurement is achieved.
To see size charts from our other brands, click the label below
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
EXPRESS SHIPPING (for orders over AUD$200)
CLICK & COLLECT: Please click here for our Click & Collect page.
- Express Post delivery please allow 2 - 5 business days.
- We use Australia Post for all deliveries (Australia & Internationally) so we can deliver to any postal address recognised by Australia post.
- If you are not home when your goods are delivered Australia Post will leave a card for collection at your nearest Australia Post Outlet. To ensure your order arrives safely, we do not allow a 'Safe Drop'*.
- *Safe Drop is when the delivery person finds a suitable place at the delivery address where they can safely leave your parcel if it doesn’t fit in your mailbox or if you’re not home to receive it. We send all our parcels with Safe Drop not allowed to ensure the safety of your purchase.
- Once parcels are collected from our office they are then the property of Australia Post. Wardrobe Fashion is legally not responsible for lost or damaged goods. Please ensure shipping confirmation details are kept securely in case further investigation is required.
- We occasionally offer Pre Order items. This means we have guaranteed stock on its way from our supplier and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
- As it is not currently in stock, you will need to read the item description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
- This date is an expected delivery date given to us by the supplier. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
- All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled. Pre orders can not be exchanged before delivery.
- Any other items that you order together with a pre order item will be held until the pre order item/s arrive. Should you need the other items sooner, please made a separate order. If you have already made the purchase, please contact by email or phone to make the changes.
PROMOTIONAL, PEAK AND SALE PERIOD
- Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse during promotional, peak and sale periods.
- Due to high demand during sale, stock discrepancies may occur and although we make every effort to fulfill your order, any items that are unavailable will be refunded. Unfortunately, we cannot contact you personally if your order is affected, we apologise for any disappointment and you'll receive an email notification that a refund has been processed.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been sent, along with a tracking number so you can track your order via Australia Post's website https://auspost.com.au
- All International deliveries include tracking.
- Please allow 10+ business days for delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any Customs import duties, taxes, (including GST) are the responsibility of the customer.