Winter Fashion Party Competition - Shop & Win Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. A purchase through Wardrobe Fashion (either online or in-store) is required to enter. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. There are two competitions running side by side, with the details outlined below.
Shop Online & Win
By making an online purchase on the day of Saturday 28 April, 2018 (from 12:01am to 11:59pm AWST), the customer will be automatically entered into the competition.
The prize for shopping online on Saturday 28 April, 2018 is as follows:
- 1 x $1,000 wardrobe. This includes any full priced items from Wardrobe Fashion either in-store or online, up to the value of $1000.
Competition closes at 11:59pm AWST Saturday 28 April, 2018.
Shop In-Store & Win
By shopping in-store at one of the four Wardrobe Fashion stores located in Applecross, Bunbury, Joondalup and Mount Lawley during store opening hours on Saturday 28 April, 2018, the customer will be automatically entered into the competition.
The prize for shopping in-store at Wardrobe Fashion on Saturday 28 April, 2018 is as follows:
- 1 x $1,000 wardrobe. This includes any full priced items from Wardrobe Fashion either in-store or online, up to the value of $1000, AND
- A $350 voucher to be used at Crown Perth, valid until 31st December 2018. Note that no airfares or transportation will be provided to assist the winner in travelling to Crown Perth, nor will any additional expenses be covered by Wardrobe Fashion outside of the $350 voucher.
Competition closes at the end of trading on Saturday 28 April, 2018.
General Terms and Conditions
- There is a maximum of one entry per customer.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday 30 April, 2018, with the winners notified the same day via phone.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Wardrobe Fashion for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram, or by Crown Perth and its associated brands.
- Wardrobe Fashion shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions; such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Wardrobe Fashion also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Wardrobe Fashion is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter or its agents. The winners will be announced on April 30 via phone. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner forfeit the prize, or to pick a replacement winner, provided the replacement winner meets the competition entries.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered. Wardrobe Fashion will organise delivery of the prize to the entrant’s nominated postal address within Australia or New Zealand, no later than 28 days of the competition closing date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The winner consents that by entering this competition, they are agreeing to be added to Wardrobe Fashion’s mailing list and receive marketing and promotional email until which time they choose to unsubscribe. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.