Promotion/Competition: 'Win a $1000 Joseph Ribkoff Shopping Spree from Wardrobe Fashion'
- The Business refers to Wardrobe Fashion, ABN: 99103289390, whose registered office is located at: 149 Walcott St Mount Lawley WA 6050.
- The competition is open to private individuals who own a Personal Facebook Account and/or a Personal Instagram Account.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition specifically relates to Social Media Networks: Facebook and Instagram, from the Business’ respective business accounts.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per Social Media Network.
- Closing date for entry will be 31 October 2018. After this date, no further entries to the Competition will be considered.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not received prior to the end date for whatever reason, including entrants who ‘share’ reposted versions of the Competition video so that the action is not easily visible to the Business.
- The rules of entry into the Competition are as follows:
a) Entrants must ‘follow’ the Business’ Facebook page which can be found at @wardrobefashionstores to be eligble for entry, and;
b) Eligible entrants must ‘tag’ two people in the original Competition video post, using their Personal Facebook Accounts by mentioning the person’s name so that they are automatically notified within Facebook, and;
c) Eligible entrants must ‘share’ the Competition video from its original source, or/and;
a) Entrants must ‘follow’ the Business’ Instagram page which can be found at @wfofficial to be eligible for entry, and;
b) Eligible entrants must ‘tag’ two people in the original Competition video post by using Personal Instagram Accounts by mentioning the person’s name so that they are automatically notified within Instagram.
- The Prize is as follows: A store credit note to the total maximum value of $1000 that can only be redeemed at The Business, including its website at www.thewardrobe.com.au on Joseph Ribkoff stock.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. Prizes and stock are subject to availability at the time that the prize is redeemed and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Winner will be selected as close to ‘at random’ as is practicable by the Business, from all entries received and verified by the Business.
- The Winner will be notified by announcement/message on Facebook and/or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the Winner and draw a replacement winner.
- The Winner will be required to provide proof of identity before the Prize can be presented.
- The Business will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or redeemed.
- The Business’ decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Business shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately.
- The Business also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as practicable by the Business.
- The Business is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction presiding over the registered place of Business.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.