Joseph Ribkoff is a popular fashion label for many Australian women because it resonates with their unique sense of style. Joseph Ribkoff clothing is designed for stylish women who feel young at heart regardless of their age.
Here are the top reasons why Wardrobe Fashion is Australia's No. 1 Joseph Ribkoff stockist and why it is best to buy online from us.
- Wardrobe Fashion is an Australian owned company that employs many Australians across our local stores and in our online store too. Buying your favourite Joseph Ribkoff item through us helps support the economy.
- Buy from Australia to ship to Australia and trust that your order will arrive safely - we guarantee it!
- All our clothing items are shipped from Australia so you will receive it faster.
- We are the top Australian Stockist for Joseph Ribkoff. You will have access to new collections here 1st globally and entire collections are available. If you can't see a current season item online give us a call on 1800 700 024 and we can organise it especially for you.
- Buy from us and we are only a phone call away if you have any questions/queries regarding your order call 1800 700 024
- Need to change for a different size or colour - exchanges and returns are much easier when dealing with us.
- Everyone at Wardrobe Fashion takes great pride in our customer service. Giving you excellent service and helping Australian women look their best everyday and for special events, race days, weddings and holidays is what has made Wardrobe Fashion a success in Australian Fashion Retailing for over 20 years. We look forward to helping you look fabulous at your next special occasion!
- Can't get enough Joseph Ribkoff Clothing? Neither can we! We have a loyalty program that rewards you for every dollar you spend at Wardrobe Fashion. As a Loyalty Member you will also be the first to know when new styles arrive, receive special offers, invites and details of fun fashion events!
General online shopping tips
- When looking to buy anything online query the address from where items are shipped before purchasing them.
- Check to see what the retailer's returns and exchange policy is - you may get stung with large postage costs particularly if the retailer is outside Australia.
- Does the online store have a customer care number - not just an email. Can you speak to them during Australian business hours?
- Check the size guides and make sure the sizes stated are for Australian sizes.
- Unless you are familiar with the brand get a dressmaker to measure you so you have accurate measurements. Measuring some of your favourite clothing pieces that you own can also help.